By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
1. Copyright. Copyright is reserved by authors of press releases. Press releases displayed on this web site must not be republished or redistributed, except as expressly permitted below.
2. Limited permission to copy. Journalists, in the course of their professional activities, may print or download press releases from this web site for the purposes of publishing or broadcasting reports utilising material contained in a press release(s). Text in reports may be reproduced subject to due attribution.
Press releases displayed on this web site must not be made available from or stored for any other web site and (except as noted above) press releases must not be disseminated in whole or in part whether in electronic or non-electronic form, without AsiaNet’s prior written permission.
3. Disclaimer and Liability. AsiaNet as a disseminator of timely information does not verify accuracy or truth of press releases. Press releases are displayed on this web site for information purposes only and without AsiaNet assuming a duty of care. Each recipient of a press release should verify accuracy and truth of that press release, through enquiries made with the author of the press release or through other enquiries, before taking any step in reliance upon a press release. AsiaNet excludes liability arising out of any error or omission in press releases (or any other content of this web site) or arising out of any action taken in reliance on any press release or other information displayed on this web site.
4. Kills/Corrections. While AsiaNet will make every effort to ensure that kills and corrections to press releases are circulated to all relevant media, such is the proliferation of content on databases and web sites that AsiaNet cannot and will not be held responsible or accept liability for any inadvertent omissions or failure to act by recipients.
Information & Content Submitted by You
You agree that you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit to or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that you will not submit information or content that contains any material that:
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes Asianet’s or any third party’s copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is defamatory or libellous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing;
- is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or pornographic, or contains links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others; or
- is otherwise inappropriate to the substance of the discussion or other exchange of information.
You further represent and warrant that:
- you will only submit information and content that is either original and exclusively owned by you, or to which you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions and licences;
- you will only submit information and content to or for which you have affixed copyright notices and attributed all third party content, as necessary; and
- you have the full and unrestricted power to submit all information and content submitted by you and to convey all rights conveyed in that information and content.
You agree not to submit information or content:
- in violation of a nondisclosure agreement or other obligation of confidentiality; or
- in violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation (including those governing export control, securities, unfair competition, insider trading, privacy, intellectual property and false advertising).
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, edit, move, refuse or remove any such information or content, and take any other action permitted under these TOU.
You acknowledge that Asianet has no responsibility or liability for the actions of other users of the Site, including actions another user may take or fail to take with respect to information or content that you submit to the Site. Please exercise appropriate caution when posting or communicating any information or content to the Site, or when using any information or content posted, communicated or otherwise submitted by another Site user to or through the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
Content available through the Site may contain links to other Internet websites. We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any information or content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, timeliness, quality, safety or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content. We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any links that you choose to click through (including any information or content that you choose to download through those links (for example, scanning for viruses)), as you do so at your own risk.