Nippon Express (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. (hereafter "NX Vietnam"), a group company of NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC., has opened its NX Yen Phong Logistics Center in that country's northern province of Bac Ninh and begun operations there.
Photo1: Warehouse exterior
Photo2: Warehouse interior
The NX Yen Phong Logistics Center is conveniently located, about a 30-minute drive from Noi Bai International Airport, and has excellent access to Hanoi City. Many Japanese and other foreign companies have set up operations in this area, and so demand for logistics services is expected to increase in the future.
The warehouse will perform tasks such as inventory control, sorting, and packing of apparel and electrical/electronic equipment. It will also serve as a distribution center for Hanoi and other parts of northern Vietnam, providing bonded inventory management services for export processing enterprises (EPEs).
NX Vietnam will continue expanding its services to meet the diversifying logistics needs of customers in the rapidly growing Vietnamese market.
Profile of new warehouse
– Name: NX Yen Phong Logistics Center
– Address: Lot CN4-1, Industrial Park Yen Phong, Dung Liet Commune, Thuy Hoa Commune, Tam Da Commune, Yen Phong District, Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam
– Total floor area: 10,744.25 m2
– Key facilities: Rack system, raised-floor truck berths on both sides (12 in total), surveillance cameras, access control, private power generation equipment
– Start of operations: May 1, 2023
Nippon Express website: https://www.nipponexpress.com/
Nippon Express Group's official LinkedIn account:
Source: NIPPON EXPRESS HOLDINGS, INC.